Are your signs and graphics internet capable?? Adding QR codes to your signs, vehicle graphics, and other graphics can lead your customers to more information about your products and services on your website.
Make your signs and outdoor advertising interactive! Imagine a potential customer seeing your vehicle, or yard sign, scanning the code and their mobile device going directly to your website. the customer now has all your product and service information at their fingertips, as well as all your contact information. This is a powerful way to maximize the effectiveness of your outdoor advertising!
Uses for QR codes:
Vehicle graphics, signs, posters, brochures, postcards, anything printed!
Trade shows graphics can have another great benefit to businesses. QR codes can be linked to any pages or files on your website.
If you have a PDF brochure on your website, a QR code can link from your trade show graphics to the document. Your potential customers can walk away from your booth with a digital copy automatically downloaded to their mobile device! This can cut down on printing costs for your companies brochures and other marketing collateral, saving you time and money!
Other great uses of QR Codes -
- Link promotional brochures to promotional landing pages on your site.
- embed your business card information in the code to be easily added as a contact.
The use of QR codes is growing everyday, as mobile devices become more integrated into our daily lives. Businesses that can creatively add QR code use to their advertising will benefit through added traffic, and customer loyalty.
Digimax can generate QR codes for your business, and show you how to integrate them into your advertising
Wriiten By: Aaron Seissiger of www.LocantWebDesign.com & Digimax SignsFiled under outdoor advertising | Comment (0)
According to the Federal Highway Administration, a vehicle typically averages about 750,000 impressions per month. This translates into the fact that vehicle advertising provides you with the greatest advertising value.
Below are the average Cost per thousand impressions of major advertising mediums. The numbers do not lie. Vehicle advertising reaches more prospects for less cost than any other type of advertising! Contact DigiMax and let us show you how you can start taking advantage of this great opportunity!
Half page B&W $23.32
Quarter page B&W $11.66
:30 prime-time spot $20.54
:30 prime-time network $11.31
4 color full page $9.62
RADIO (Top 100 markets)
:60 drive time $5.92
OUTDOOR (Top 100 Markets)
Rotary bulletins (10 showing) $3.90
MOBILE OUTDOOR ADVERTISING
Average Cost Per Thousand Impressions! $1.50
Vehicle graphics & Car Decal marketing benefits:
- Mobile advertising is one of the most effective and efficient forms of advertising.
- Reaches more consumer at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than ALL other forms of outdoor advertising!
- Mobile marketing reaches nearly 85% of people in all income levels.
- Van wraps are ideal for promoting your company brand, products, services, or events.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles a year will pass in front of nine million vehicles.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they base buying decisions on ads they see.
- 96% of Americans travel in a vehicle each as either a driver or a passenger in the past week.
- Over 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- 35% of heavy commuters come from households earning $75,000 a year and up.
- Federal Highway Administration studies forecast a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.